Rugby, England

Very unimpressed with this company.At first the customer service the knowledge about the car was brilliant although I did feel rushed.

I was purchasing the car last month as a belated valentine's day present for my girlfriend. When I reached there site after a two hour drive after seeing some cars on there website, I was not happy with the lack of cars that were actually on there site compared to the amount that was on there website. When asking the sales guy where I could find a BMW X1, he pointed me in the right direction after about 45 minuets of looking at the cars I decided to purchase a 60 plate BMW x1 with low mileage for a reasonable price. I was very happy until I came to collect the vehicle!!

I understand the wear and tear on used vehicles but this is just unacceptable, I had brought my girlfriend with me to show her the vehicle when arriving there was a dent in the side which looked like a car had hit it while moving from the forecourt, they had not cleaned the vehicle and was mud and dirt all over the floor and seats.

2 miles into the drive home the engine management light appeared and the ABS lights started flashing!Once I had got home I phoned the company and spoke to the receptionist who said it wasn't her problem to deal with and a manager would phone me surprise surprise no phone call!!!

Comments